Enquiries and Quotations
We have been working with customers for a while now on offering a telephone consultation and price estimate before we book a home consultation. We have found that customers time is valuable and we do not like outstaying our welcome and so they appreciate a price estimate beforehand so that there are no nasty surprises at the consultation.
The Covid 19 outbreak has made this consultation even more invaluable as it minimises contact from outsiders. All we ask is that you provide us with a selection of photographs of your conservatory, orangery, lantern, window type or bi-fold doors with approximate dimensions of the area of the space ie width by depth or approximate size of the windows and our experienced managers can give you an approximate price.
As a thank you during these difficult times, we are offering an unprecedented proposition of all our prices on pleated and honeycombe, including motorised options of Trade Price + VAT. This offer has never been given in our 30 year history.
Once the restrictions are relaxed, our sales managers will telephone you to arrange a Free Home Consultation to show you the range of fabrics we offer, show you working samples and measure up. A confirmed quotation will be given to you at the consultation and we will honour the Trade Price + VAT offer. The price should not change unduly from the telephone estimate unless there is a big difference in the approximate measurements or another fabric type is selected.
Prior to the installation date we will telephone you to ask if you are still happy for our installer to conduct the fitting. If you are worried for any reason, we are happy for you to postpone the fitting to a more convenient date.
Our procedures include:
- Ensuring we will not send anyone to your home if they are feeling unwell.
- On arrival and before entering the property, hand sanitizer is to be applied to ensure clean hands.
- We will refrain from shaking hands.
- We will request to use the bathroom to wash our hands before starting the consultation, measure or installation.
- We will maintain a distance of 2m to protect both parties.
- We advise that fitters are left to work on the blinds install on their own.
- Before leaving the property we will wash our hands.
- Sales Managers and Installers will ensure they maintain high standards of hygiene on all equipment at all times.