Original French Pinoleum Blinds for conservatories transform the harsh glare of the sun into soft, dappled light. This helps to make a conservatory relaxing and pleasant to be in. Oakhurst pinoleum blinds are made from the same traditional materials first used 100 years ago, in the first conservatories.
Our pinoleum blinds are made from timber grown in managed forests, which means that this is a sustainable source. We offer a range of natural designs and tones, as well as a wide range of colours. This variety combined with our specially designed system is therefore the perfect match of style with a practical solution.
Our pinoleum blinds
- Unique fabric covered top and bottom bars.
- Laser cut for accuracy.
- Various Pinoleum Side Blind operation styles – endless cord loop Roman Fold, cord lock Roman Fold or Roll up.
- Motorisation available.
- Pinoleum fabric available as Panel blind.
- Pinoleum blinds are equally suitable for conservatory roofs, sides and window blinds.
- Choice of 11 edging braid colours.
- All wood is sourced from well managed forests. All treatments support the longevity of your blinds and are water based and when possible, products used for production are recycled.
All of our products are made to high specifications and are designed to last and to give you years of trouble free operation. You can rely on our products to serve you well.
Pinoleum blinds are a living breathing solution. They work differently to pleated blinds. This is because they absorb heat and transfer it to the frame of the conservatory throughout the day. When the sun sets the structure then releases the heat into the atmosphere.
You can enjoy a softer and more natural effect in your conservatory by choosing Oakhurst pinoleum blinds. The natural simplicity of our blinds make them suitable for contemporary interiors and are guaranteed to create a welcoming atmosphere into your home.